The answers to "how did you do that?". ALL IMAGES ON THIS WEBPAGE ARE COPYRIGHTED ©JOYCE MARIE MARTIN 2012

Saturday, June 6, 2009



"Lost Marbles"

This was shot in mono b/w with a Nikon D300, 55mm focal length.

I used a mirror with water on it, in which the marbles were placed on. Then with two hotlights on either side of the table and a SB800 flash to the right of the camera, I placed an aluminum reflector behind the shot so that is what you see in the reflection of the mirror. SS at 1/125 and apreture at f/10.0. Using Paint Shop Pro X2, I cropped and ran a clarrifying filter for more contrasts. Then copied a pasted the image as a new layers. Working on the background layers I ran a mendhi>melt filter. Then on the new raster layer copy I earased any of the background I didn't want leaving the melt to show through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Located in Alaska, but reach out to the world! Find me at http://jagcreations.smugmug.com Check out our facebook pages at http://www.facebook.com/pages/JAG-Creations

Followers